A cat survives after his owner tried to cook in a microwave - Pets | Pets

    Posted by pets | 19 August 2011

    A cat survives after his owner tried to cook in a microwave

    Stephen Stacey, of 20 years, got your cat in the microwave before the animal arañase you hand. In Portsmouth.

    The cat survived the savagery when veterinarians so sumergiesen in water and subsequently treated it with ice. Despite all, seven hours after the attack the cat was still emitting heat.

    The animal suffered eye injuries, brain tissue, in the language and several internal organs.

    The young man, at the trial, He was sentenced to not return to animals of lifetime, According to the Daily Mail quoted, In addition to 16 weeks of jail.

    Lawyers for Stephen Stacey, expecting a child with his girlfriend of 17 years, they tried to lower the sentence stating that it no longer drink, and he wants to reform his life. None of the allegations convinced the judge.

    The cat, It has been renamed as Nancy, It is totally recovered in the hands of a protective.

    thesimpsons.com

    Filed under: Cats, News | No comments »

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    *

    Print Friendly, PDF & Email



    raton

    Use of cookies

    This web site uses cookies so that you have the best user experience. If you continue browsing you are giving your consent for the acceptance of the aforementioned cookies and the acceptance of our cookies policy, Click the link for more information.plugin cookies

    TO ACCEPT
    Notice of cookies
    WordPress lightbox