Breeders Akita Inu in Spain
The Akita Inu or Akita (Akita dog?) It is a breed of dog originating in Japan, named for the Akita Prefecture, where it is believed that it originated. From time to time is called Akita-ken.
In its origins was a hunting dog and for generations it was used by the Warriors of the Japan as defense and attack dog. It was also used for hunting bears.
It is an easy dog to train and a very balanced character.
In Spain the Akita It is considered a potentially dangerous race, by Royal Decree, so for possession you must obtain the license for possession of potentially dangerous dogs and register it in the Municipal Register of potentially dangerous animals corresponding. One of the things that are required for this license is insurance of civil liability to third parties
Where can inform us…
Barrio of Río Negro, 9. 39795 Escalante (Cantabria)
Phones: + 34 942 64 23 89 Email: CEPN@CEPN.org
On the web page does not appear in the listing any breeder recommended and recognized by the Spanish Canine Association of Nordic dogs and Akita, so recommend consulting this body on the seriousness and reputation of breeding sites we offer below, before you buy a copy.
Akita Inu breeders list
- Pataky Kensha (Alava) / Contact: Jon Cano
- Daitanniams (Barcelona).
- Two ancestors (La Coruña).
- Shun´you kinusa (Álava).
- Ka Yo´yoi Tomodachi (Valladolid).
- Maynefus Akitas (Valladolid).
- Zasen Akitas (A Coruña).
- Hatchery Akita inu Japanese (Valladolid).
- Loitadores do American Akita Demo (Pontevedra) / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legend Continues Akita Inu (Álava)
- Daitan Ni – Am’s Kennel (Spain).
- Akirha (Spain).