More information about cookies
A cookie is a text file harmless It is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The utility of the cookie It is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigating this site. Although many people don't know what the cookies you are using from ago 20 years, When it appeared the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, a worm, not spam, not spyware, or open windows pop up.
The cookies they usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. Data that are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, If you usually surf using Internet Explorer and try to browse the web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web is not realize that you the same person are because it is actually attaching to the browser, not a person.
- Cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, When browsing an anonymous user and one registered, tareas básicas para el funcionamiento de cualquier web dinámica.
- Cookies analysis: They collect information about the type of navigation that is doing, the sections most used, consulted products, time of use, language, etc.
- Cookies advertising: Show advertising depending on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
The own cookies they are generated by the page you are visiting and the third-party they are those generated by services or third party providers like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
So you will understand the extent to which you may have to disable the cookies are a few examples:
- You can't share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site may not adapt the content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of this website, as for example My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visit the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customise your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The web site cannot be web analytics about visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult to be competitive the web.
- You can not write on the blog, You can not upload photos, post comments, rating or rate content. The web may not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Zoned advertising may not be displayed, to reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
- All the social networks used cookies, If you disable them you may not use any social network.
Yes. Delete not only, also block, general or specific way for a specific domain.
To remove the cookies a Web site should go to the settings of your browser and there can find the associated to the domain in question and disposal.
Below we indicate how to access one cookie determined from the browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to settings or preferences by using the file menu either by clicking the icon customization listed above to the right.
- You will see various sections, Click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All the cookies and the data sites.
- Will be shown a list of all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain enter partially or completely the direction in the field Search for cookies.
- After making this filter will be displayed one or several lines with the cookies of the requested website. Now simply select it and press the X for disposal.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click in Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences Depending on your operating system.
- Click in Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom to record configuration.
- You will now see the option Accept cookies, You can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the lock type that you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the lock type that you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Run the browser and press the key Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to select or clear the box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (they may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Configuration
- Now you can enable or disable the checkbox Allow cookies.