This privacy statement was last updated on 12/22/2023 and applies to citizens and permanent legal residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
In this privacy statement, We explain what we do with the data we obtain about you throughHTTPS://www.mascotarios.org. We recommend that you read this statement carefully. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. Meaning, among other things, What:
- we clearly indicate the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement.
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to personal data necessary for legitimate purposes.;
- first, We request your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data in cases where it is necessary.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require this from parties who process personal data on our behalf.;
- We respect your right to access, rectify or cancel your personal data upon request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we hold about you, Contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes related to our business operations., which may include the following: (click to expand)
2. Share with other parties
We only share this data with data processors and other third parties for whom consent must be obtained..
4. Disclosure Practices
We disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or court order., in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted by other legal provisions, to provide information or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety.
If our website or our organization is acquired, sold or participate in a merger or acquisition, Your data may be disclosed to our advisors and potential buyers., and will be transferred to the new owners.
Eduardo García Pastor participates in the IAB Europe Transparency and Consent Framework and complies with its specifications and policies. Use the Consent Management Platform with the identification number 332
We have a Data Processing Agreement with Google.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse and unauthorized access to personal data.. This ensures that only the necessary people have access to your data, that access to data is protected and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- Vulnerability detection
- Encryption (START)TLS / SSL / DANE
- HTTP Strict Transport Security, Security Headers and Related Browser Policies
- Website Security Features
6. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected through links on our website.. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data reliably or securely.. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them..
7. Modifications to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement.. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes.. It also, We will actively inform you whenever possible.
8. Access and modification of your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, Contact us. You can contact us using the following information. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, What will happen to them and how long will they be kept?.
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal data we know about you.
- Right to rectification: has the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, You have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted..
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in full to another controller..
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
Please, be sure to always clearly state who you are, so we can be sure we don't modify or delete any data from the wrong person.
9. Submitting a claim
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle or process your personal data, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
10. Contact information
Eduardo García Pastor
Ecuador Street 21 – 47014