His character is, quiet, and adapts to any type of life and environment. His face is very sweet, its bark is easy to identify in this race. Its main fault is disobedience and is very stubborn and playful. One of its greatest qualities is the excellent sense of smell that makes a good hunting breed.
Are they much guided by here and recognize odors to other races more easily. They can recall smells and relate them after many years. Origin: England. Character: Quiet and stubborn. Weight: 9 a 16 Kg. Height: 33 a 40 cm..
The Beagle-Harrier is a relatively new breed that comes from the crossing (towards the end of the 19th century) two English dogs, the Beagle and the Harrier. Despite its British origins, the Federation Cynologique Internationale considered a French animal race grew up and was set at France.
The Beagle Harrier is today a race hard to find in France and much more in other countries. Origin: England. Character: Energetic and intelligent. Weight: 19 a 20 kg. Height: 45 a 50 cm..
While the origin of this breed has been questioned, given the number of different versions that exist of the cross, one of the versions most consensual tells that they have reached the shores of Great Britain with the Norman invading armies of William the conqueror in 1066. Y, also, There is enough consensus that the Harrier today is the product of crosses between the Beagle and the Foxhound, born in the South of England, and their ancestors are big hounds dogs. Origin: United Kingdom. Character: Independent and intelligent. Weight: 20 a 27 Kg. Height: 48 a 53 cm..
Where can informarnos…
Spanish the Beagle Club, Beagle-Harrier and Harrier
Plaza Generalitat, 6. 43894 Camarles (Tarragona).
Phones: + 34 977 47 04 65
Fax: + 34 977 47 07 65
Email: [email protected]
Beagle breeders, Beagle-Harrier and Harrier recognized by the Spanish Beagle Club, Beagle-Harrier and Harrier:
- Aquanatura (Barcelona).
- Aliseda Beagles (Navarre).
- Almodovar Beagles (Spain)
- Centre Beagles (Salamanca).
- Beagles DeXaraiz (Cáceres).
- Canine Center Decasla (Toledo).
- Farm wineries (Cáceres)
- Midalena Beagles (Cáceres) – Tel.: 615118078
- NEYEL Beagles (Cáceres) – Tel.: 667091446 / Email: [email protected],It
- Canine Center Navalmoral (Cáceres) – CTRA. N Km 179 Navalmoral de la Mata. Tel.: 670663647
- Race Beagle puppies (Madrid). Tel.: 616488313
- El capricho de Mama (Madrid). Tel.: 676998178
- Beagle Harrier the Cierzo (Huesca). Tel.: 600433742